When it comes to Star Wars Episode VIII, one of the more active followers is Ky10Rey.
This deeply entrenched Bothan has been obsessively covering the film production, like last month’s Ahch-To shoot in Ireland:
Last May 14, Ky10Rey tweeted this cryptic message:
Today, after a month, we finally get our first look at what Ky10Rey claims to be Jedi history 1.1 for Episode VIII:
- “Clear Horizon” is allegedly the code name for one of the shooting locations in Ireland. The scene was described as “involving a character observing the landscape from a cliff-top vantage point.”
These set outlines were posted by Ky10Rey on March 3, two months before the Ireland shooting. “Space Bear” is the working title for Episode VIII.
- The tree is most likely the mystical, out-of-place looking tree in the Ahch-To set built in Longcross Studios, UK.
- The line “I feel pain… death. It has begun” might be the scene where Luke and Rey feel the peril being faced by Finn and Leia according to an earlier leak. Then again, it might also be the First Order attacking the Resistance base on D’qar, or the alleged invasion of the temporary Republic capital.
- The final line “Rey if we are to _____ you have until sunset” hints at a pivotal choice by Rey. And since the deadline appears to be “by sunset”, this scene might take place just before the Knights of Ren begin their assault, which was reported to take place at dusk.
- If this is true, it confirms the IMDB claim that Rey isn’t Luke’s daughter. We see her parents in this vision, along with a mysterious companion!
Stormtrooper Larry makes no guarantees on the authenticity of Ky10Rey’s Jedi history lesson. As always, take your intel with a grain of salt (and a healthy dose of Corellian ale).
If you’re hungry for more Star Wars, check out the Rogue One leak hilariously rewritten by a spambot!